On Tuesday, August 19th at 7:00pm in the high school cafeteria, following the "Meet and Greet", high school coaches will host a Parents' Athletics Meeting. This is for parents of ALL students interested in participating in ANY sport during the 2014-15 school year, and would fulfull your obligation for a parent meeting for all sports.
- These sports include:
- cross-country, volleyball, boys and girls basketball, cheer-leading, baseball, softball, and track & field.
Please plan to attend to meet the coaches, review the participation and academic expectations for athletes, receive paperwork, pay fees, hear from the booster club, and answer any questions you may have.
Official practice for Volleyball begins Wednesday, August 13th, 5:00pm at the high school.
- August Volleyball Schedule REVISED:
- Morning Conditioning for all Volleyball athletes: 6:00a.m. to 7:30a.m.
- Varsity Practice (mandatory) and JV (optional) practices: 5:00p.m. to 7:00p.m.
Official practice for Cross Country begins on Friday, August 15th at 4:00pm at the high school.
STUDENTS MUST HAVE COMPLETED SPORTS PHYSICALS TO PARTICIPATE AT THE 1st PRACTICE. Freshman, this is a different form from the 9th grade school physical. Please stop by the office or download form here.
- View TPHS Sports Calendars at Athletics 2000
|Tri-Point High School|
|PO Box 316|
|100 E Van Alstyne Street|
|Cullom, IL 60929|
|Phone: (815) 689-2110|
|Fax: (815) 689-2377|