Requesting Tri-Point Transcript
Tri-Point CUSD #6J has partnered with Parchment to send alumni official transcripts quickly and securely to outside institutions ($4.15 for electronic, additional fee for paper and overnight requests)
SAT scores from the school-wide testing day in April will be included on transcripts. Other test scores from National SAT and ACT test dates may not automatically be included. Students should review their transcript to determine if all needed test scores are included prior to sending transcripts. If you determine that a score is not on your transcript and you would like it to be, please stop by the counselors’ office and we will see if we can assist you.
All orders are processed during normal school business hours.
Third party “Education Verifications” are made through the Parchment system and the fee is $12.
Need to order transcripts? Click on an “Order Records” link!
Notes for current Seniors:
- Final transcripts must be requested (wait until 1 week after graduation). Parchment does NOT automatically send your final transcript. It is your responsibility to request the transcript.
- If you are requesting your final transcript before graduation, you must check the Hold for Final Grades checkbox. Otherwise, your transcript will be incomplete and you will have to send another one.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL 1 WEEK AFTER GRADUATION
- Electronic transcript requests are free during your senior year (small fee for paper and overnight requests). After July 31st, following graduation, there will be a fee associated with sending your transcripts because at that point you will be an alumni of TPHS
- If you are applying to a college that does not accept Parchment, please stop by the School Counseling Office.