Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Tri-Point CUSD 6J

District Information


Ajax Loading Image


Requesting Tri-Point Transcript

State law requires that pupil records cannot be released without the written consent of the adult student.  For security purposes, a representative from Tri-Point High School may contact you to verify your identity. Mail, fax, scan and email (emersond@tripointschools.org), or hand-deliver your completed form to TPHS. Please fill out an individual Transcript Release Form for each and every request. Incomplete forms will not suffice.

A college or university does not usually recognize transcripts unless they are mailed directly to them by this office. Should you desire that a transcript be sent directly to you, we will comply with your request, but the college or university for whom it is intended may not accept it. It will also be labeled “Unofficial” and not be embossed. On the form, please circle appropriate choice:  Official or Unofficial.

Tri-Point CUSD #6J does not charge for releasing transcripts, nor does it recognize any private websites or companies that send the request to the district for a fee. If you are charged a fee for requesting your transcript from Tri-Point CUSD #6J, contact the Better Business Bureau.