- Art 1
- Art 2
- Art 3
- History of Film
- Entrepreneurship in Photography
- Digital Media
- Digital Graphics
- Art Appreciation (Dual Credit)
- Introduction to the Humanities (Dual Credit)
- Apply skill-sets with an array of traditional and digital media.
- Demonstrate how creative means reflect the values of individuals, businesses, communities, and cultures.
- Prepare students for the opportunities that the arts and digital media provide in expressive, technical, and occupational realms.
Define objectives and due dates via: Art Room White Board; Google Classroom; and TeacherEase.
Demonstrate responsibility by showing up to each class prepared with completed homework and requested supplies, inclusive of (but not limited to): Laptop (charged); Sketchbook and/or Notebook; and a Writing or Drawing tool.
Employ respect for each other, course content, equipment, property, and school policies.
Create a safe, respectful, and productive learning environment that focuses on: Creativity, Responsibility, and Teamwork.
- Always utilize safe practices online.
- Personal Information: Do not give it out.
- Screen Names: Do not include any personal information.
- Passwords: Do not share.
- Webcam: Remember to be aware of your webcam and its status.
- Cashe and Cookies: Clear your cashe and cookies frequently.